Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

To Race or Not to Race

So here's the dilemma, two weeks of life turbulence has resulted in no race training since my last one at Marymoor Park. I want to race but not sure if I should.   I asked a good friend for their advice and that advice was do a number of Up Downs and see how I felt about my recovery.

So armed with the Sufferfest video (www.sufferfest.com) "Revolver" and my very own torture chamber aka training room I hit the bike to see how I would do.

 
 
A warm up, 45 minutes and 15 Up Downs later and I can tell you I needed a shower.  Here are my stat's.  They won't win any awards but depending on how I feel later they give me the base to race from tomorrow.   In anticipation I cleaned my Cross Bike and I will let you know what happens.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment