Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Steam Punk - The Fun Continues

Some times I am not sure if my new found passion for steam punk is a good thing as I now find myself collecting odds and ends that I think would be cool rather than throwing them away.  Today I passed a brass colored table lamp.  I was not a minute passed it when back I went to pick it up.  If it did not work the parts could be repurposed, that was the thinking, so home it came and to my surprise is actually worked, go figure.  Now the imagining starts, here's what it looks like today.  Who knows what it will look like tomorrow.



Whilst in Port Townsend in January we found a store that specializes in steam punk clothing.  No excuse was needed not to get Sarah a cool outfit, now I just have to finish her gun to finish off the outfit.


Even the girls are getting in on the fun



Whatever you do be sure to Max Life Out .....

No comments:

Post a Comment