Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Syncro Part 1 - Video Posted

A rainy day in Seattle after hanging out with good friends who spent a year travelling the US (you can check out their blog here).   When we got home I finished up the video of yesterdays trip:

Video - Syncro Colour Selection:  Part 1

We awoke this morning from a restless night after being haunted by the colour monster.  Having selected and announced our colour choice with confidence that evil monster started to weasel its way into our heads and started to cause us to question ourselves.  It was like buyers remorse but for colours, so I guess you could call it colour remorse.  The conversation went somthing like this:

Matthew "What do you think of  our choice"

Sarah "I'm not sure ..."

Matthew "We need to be sure ..."

Sarah "What do you think of Purple or Pink"

Matthew "Your kidding right ... we said no to Purple or Pink"

Sarah "What do you think of the Colour ..."

Matthew "It looks good"

Sarah "Your not filling me with confidence ..."

Matthew "No it is a good colour, just not sure about the grey"

Sarah "What about Purple or Pink"

This conversation went on for a while and we decided to sleep on it.   Bad idea as the colour monster pounced at around 3am in the morning.

After a not so good night sleep Sarah finally conceeded Purple and Pink, a colour choice I just could not get my head around, OK, OK, I think it is too girlie for a rugged 4x4 so shoot me ...  We then agreed there was no other colour we liked better than our choice, but seriously does making decisions have to be this hard - apparently so, for life changing decisions such as the colour of our Syncro.

Next up is names, and that is still to be settled .....


2 comments:

  1. I really like the Orange + Grey combo. Have you seen BusMan.be's Syncro in Belgium? Not a great photo of it, but this might give you an idea: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/r2v49vrIhR8/0.jpg

    Also, the orange + grey match nicely with your blog colors - not sure if you realized that or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marius, I have seen BusMan.be's. It is a cool rig. I had not noticed the colour match with the blog - too funny :)

    ReplyDelete