Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Foundation Training Re Launch: MaxLifeOutFit

Whoa, we made it, and I have to say it was a close call.  After my back went out on Wednesday I was not sure everything would go smoothly and I m pleased to say it did.  With a focus on Foundation Training myself this morning I was able to train two new clients with the assistance from my beautiful assistant Sarah.  It is always good when teaching to be able to look someone in the eye and tell them you know what it feels like, in this case I honestly wish that was not the case but my life experiences have made it so and to me there is no better satisfaction than to be able to help others overcome their challenges. 

This week I have officially transitioned from a Student Instructor to a Certified Foundation Training Instructor and thanks to a lot of hard work put in by Sarah we launched our new website MaxLifeOutFit.  Going forward my hope is to wrap the great work Sarah does as a holistic health coach into the site so that we can share the great insight she has built up over the last 10 years.

If you are interested in Foundation Training take a look at www.foundationtraining.com and if you have any questions don't hesitate to let me know

Sarah Rocking out a Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment