Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Injury Recovery Part 34 - Minor Speed Bump (I Hope)

If it is not one thing it's another, seriously, I need a break and not the type that involves bones.   Everything was going well today when climbing off my bike after todays training session I felt a little sore in the lower back, imagine my surprise to find that it has now developed into a full blow flare up.  The first lower back flare up I have had in over 9 months.  Just goes to show how the whole chain is connected.

I think the universe is just helping remind me of the challenges of back pain so that I don't lose sight of what I need to do to really help others as a Foundation Training instructor because upper back and shoulder pain is not enough, sorry that just slipped out.   It certainly gives me yet another opportunity to practice what I preach when it comes to training.  Now adding lower back recovery to the program.  It sure is a journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment