Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Injury Recovery Part 35 - Sunday Nght Bear

It has been a good afternoon spent with a good friend.  It was also sad hearing from another friend who is not having such a good time and it is frustrating to see those you care about suffering hard times especially when you cannot be there to help.  It reminds me to be thankful for the good things I have even when I feel down or frustrated with my progress.

I know that I am recovering and that set backs are to be expected but it does not stop the feeling of frustration. Not only for me but for Sarah who has been my rock whilst dealing with her own fears and worries. 

Yup I crashed a little tonight and feeling a little low but for no good reason as I am slowly getting stronger. So enough of the self pity.  Time to reflect again on how lucky I am to be able to crash. 

So why the bear, because how can you not smile when looking at a cute cuddly polar bear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment