Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Catch Up

I don't know about you but I seem to be afflicted with the need to sum up what has happened before moving on to what is happening so I am going to take five to summarize what has been happening since my last post.  As I write this I am recovering from a serious injury and in pain but I have been promising myself I would make an effort to post for the last few days and of course failed.  So here it is rough and ready.

I have to start by saying it has been an amazing summer in Seattle and with a great new role at work and a focus on bike training, things were going great.  We even got out for a few camping trips in Benny our VW camper, although even then cycling was a focus either with training rides and a trip to Whistler.

At work I had the privilege to work on a project to help people afflicted with ALS and in my spare time my cycle training was going from strength to strength after deciding to hire a coach to keep me on track and motivated for the upcoming "Cyclocross" season that started in September.

I have a lot to be thankful for in the last few months and whilst I am not in the best frame of mind right now it is good to look back and remind myself of the good times and here are a few pics.

Wetwesties Walla Walla Camp

Down hilling for the first time ever at Whistler

Whistler with the girls

Anacortes Camping
 
Winning Project of 3200+

Getting to throw ice water over my CEO in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - Priceless :)

Road biking in the Spring to Chinook Pass with the Pacific Bike Crew

Mountain Biking at Crystal Mountain

I had the great privilege to photograph an engagement, maternity and wedding.  Help train clients in foundation training, oh and get in one day of paddle boarding.

It is good to look back at the good times and I am thankful for all of them spent with my loving wife. puppies and wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment