Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Recovery Journey Part 6 - Progress is Progress

No one said recovery was going to be fast and it is not.  That said I am thankful for small improvements and I am now able to sleep for 6+ hours a night although I am still not able to get to sleep before the early hours of the morning. 

The other improvement is that the pain is reducing and I can manage for longer periods without pain control and that has allowed me to focus a little more which is a good thing in my books.

Well that is about all I have to share today on the recovery front.  I am counting down the days now until I see the neurologist about my neck and focusing on positive news.

The Steampunk Gun Project is almost complete and I will share the final outcome soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment