Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Injury Recovery Part 32 - Weekend Up's and Down's

The great news is that pulling the tooth got rid of all the cold sensitivity and pain related to the tooth.  The not so good news was that all weekend the empty socket has not been very happy resulting in head aches of a different nature, and there I was thinking that I had nailed the head aches.

I have to say it was a little sneaky as both Thursday and Friday I felt much better and then Friday night I decided to go all day and all night without pain killers.  Mistake, I ended up having a crappy night sleep and waking up with shooting pains behind my eyes and a body, neck and shoulders that felt like I had been hit by a Mack truck.  There is no question that pain killers do the job but they also lull you into a force sense of well being until you stop of course.  Last night was better with the help of pain killers and tonight after an active day I am already in need of a little pain relief but I will wait until bed time for maximum coverage.

On the up side I have been active all weekend, focused on getting Benny's battery system sorted out and whilst I have been uncomfortable at points during the day, I have been able to stay focused and get all the work done - I call that a win even if my body is less than happy with me.

I am looking forward to getting back to training again after having to stop due to the tooth pains and dentists orders.  I hope to get back on the bike towards the end of the week.

I hope you had a great weekend and Maxed life out.

No comments:

Post a Comment