Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Introduction


Firstly let me say I am new to blogging and to ask your patience as I switch from a more formal style to blogging.  In this blog I have two main goals.  Learn how to blog well and share my knowledge and experience with you for the purpose of mutual development or entertainment.

I was born in England and moved to Seattle, WA in 2004 where I live with my wonderful wife Sarah and our two dogs Candy and Daisy.
 
 

 



Life events over the last 4 years have inspired me to take a journey of self-discovery with the goal of living a long, healthy and fulfilled life.  This year I am starting the journey thanks to returning health and strength.  I won't go into detail here but if you are interested let me know and I will post more.   Pictures are worth a thousand words.  I think you will agree I have changed.

 


None of what you see was achieved through exercise it was all due to the changes we made in the way we eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment