Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day of Firsts

The last couple of days have been really eventful in a good way.  It is funny how it has coincided with reading the book "Infinite Possibilities, the art of living your dreams" by Mike Dooley.  A book recommended to me by my coach.  But then there are no coincidences and we are at the point we are meant to be at.  I have had the opportunity connect with some great people over the last couple of days and today I made my first ever photography sale, very exciting.  Sunday night I had a very strange night sleep, at 3pm I woke up with my mind spinning with the idea and need to create a video diary.  It kept me up most of the night.  Monday evening I really wanted to get out for a bike ride but I am proud to say I listened to my body and stayed in allowing me to ride to the office and back home again today.  The legs ached but it just reminded me how lucky I was to be riding in the sun.

As soon as I got home tonight I kept the promise I made at 4am Monday morning and created my first video diary, riding my trainer in the back yard, exactly as it came to me at night.  I could not review it as I would probably not have posted it.  I asked Sarah to review it for me and let me know if I should post.  She said yes so here is the link.
 


Here are a couple of inspirational pictures for you to enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment