Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Hemel Board Company Flash Paddle (July 18th, 2013)

Recovery update:  I am pleased to say that my back recovery is going well.  I worked on flexibility at Yoga this week and whilst there is still discomfort I was able to Paddle Board at the Flash Paddle yesterday, something I was a little nervous about.


FLASH  PADDLE



Yesterday was a Beautiful evening in Seattle for a Flash Paddle on Lake Washington with the crew of the Hemel Board Company.  One of the reasons I decided to purchase the Hemel board was the social and community aspect the company embodies.   A Flash Paddle is an evening event organized to provide access to Hemel boards to share the experience of paddle boarding and to showcase the unique design of the boards, and the best thing of all it is FREE.  Like the Hemel Board Company on Facebook and get access to the exclusive Flash Paddle events at https://www.facebook.com/hemel.board.company.  Check out Daisy  and I on the cover page taken at the last Flash Paddle.

Hemel has two boards a 12' and 11' both hollow with the companies unique three stage rocker  design.  You can read about the design at http://www.hemelboards.com/index.php/technology.  No amount of reading however makes up for experiencing it for yourself and the guys at Hemel will bend over backwards to give you the opportunity to experience it for yourself.  Which lots of first time paddle boarders did yesterday.

If you was at the event yesterday is great to meet you and spend time on the water sharing in the passion for SUP'ing (Stand Up Paddle boarding).  I hope you had as good a time as I did and I look forward to seeing you on the water again.




 
More pictures of the event can be found @   Shuttermack

No comments:

Post a Comment